Monday, October 18, 2010

You obviously dont know this but I do like you & miss you. That actually irritates me because I know I cant have these feelings..not for you at least. We are from 2 very different mentalities and backgrounds.
In fact I am almost certain that my feelings are 1-sided.Your openess and opinions have already shown me how impossible it is for anything between us to happen.  
Yet...I do miss you. Miss working with you, miss crapping w u, miss ignoring your silly approaches etc
I admire your sense of humour although it gets irritating at times...yet in the midst of that humour, I sense maturity...I sense a tender heart...I sense a feeling of security while being w u...
While that security gets shattered quickly at times..some other times..it lingers alittle longer.

Evidently Im over my head on this and once again, I know very well that no thing could amount to any thing. And thats why I will only see our relationship as friends.friends that are close and chatty on contact..but almost out of contact when we dont bump into each other.

I can only hope that I would be ale to find someone with the same humour and maturity..minus the reckless flowery words

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wa, who sia? lolx..