Saturday, October 02, 2010

Things to do...

- Reread The History Boys
- Get new POSB account for savings
- Get another account for parents
- Continue to pack room
- activate ibanking accnt
- settle phone bill
- etc

The more I think of these..the more tired I feel....but i has to be done...
Sad to say..its also makng me the age that I am. :/
I know..I am very belated in financial management, life management etc...I have so many younger friends who can deal with their life better than me. Its quite shameful.
Been thinking more about my life and I know I really need to make thigsn work.

Btw..was at he career fair today, sat through a career seminar and hte presenter was very good! very interesting, very fluent and eloquent..but the projector was so low that every time he stood in front of the projection, his words and images were projected on him instead. And they were so low that his words were projected below his torso....yeah u get what i mean... geez. Poor dude. He got everythign padded down except for this hahahha

God Bless

1 comment:

Jas said...

Ning stop comparing yourself to others. You are special in your own ways. For eg) i have never met anyone who smacks her forehead as often as you do! See there you go something special about you! HAHAHAHA :D