Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sunday

@Jas: babe if i keep smacking my forehead because of you, u'll know ur special :)

Went to church w mum today :) Pastor's sermon was exceptionally good! Reminds me of when Jesus resurrected and expounded ont eh bible from over to cover, to peter and anoter apostle onte h road to Emaeus. :) It was sooo good that my mum actually wanted tog et a copy! :D Excellent!
Im praying that should I leave Singapore, that my mum would continue to go to church.

Had some time at Parkway with Bryan. :) my youngest cousin. :) Cant believe that he will be heading into the army in november...absolutely gonna miss him!

Was watching tv with grandpa and eveyrtime I look at him, I feel the tenderness towards him. He is my one adn only grandpa but even then, my favourite grandpa. :) I lveo him to bits! And at times, Im worried that even he would pass away. I claim in Jesus name of his long life! I claim that he will know Christ! It is never too late! :/

Saw my nephew and niece. How fast they grow. Ally & Max. :) Cant help but to grab them, give them hugs & kisses. Wonders! Esp Ally...very very very smart! And for Jillian...Im proud of her being such a good mother! It somehow came naturally even though I know it wasnt easy for her. :) Good job Jill! :)

Life is flying by too fast. :/ But Im sooo glad I have all I have. :) Thanks God!

Bless everything I have Lord! Let the blessings you promise for me, overflow towards those that I love and who love me. :)

God bless!

No comments: