Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back in Sydney

So i just got back from Singapore. Shall spare u the details of my flight for now. This entry is pretty much for me to vent my feelings.

I am missing family and friends now.

Now I understand what it feels to still feel sad and teary on the 2nd and consecative times u leave home. Makes me almost wish I didnt go back these 2 weeks because it would have saved me that feeling.

Its weird that I felt like I had never left Singapore...eveyrthing was still so familiar that I had never lost touch of anything.

I was so excited to see family and friends and triewd to camp all my gatherings intot eh 2 weeks as possible but to my dissappointment. I dont even think I could ever be able to do that! Theres just too many!

But Im glad I managed to meet alot of my clubs, my dear students, my Fambily, my family and extended relatives..and especially my grandfather. Broke my heart to see his condition. I pray that his healing will speed up and that the condition would never occur again!

After crossing the "half way through holiday" mark, I started feeling down...

In fact I can say that I was possibly handling it worse than when I first went. Maybe coz I now know whats in store. Not that I dont wanna be in NIDA. But that I know what hardwork I would have to put in. meeting expectations of others and mine.

Okay..gonna go. Need to settle much today. starting with bed. Shall blog on my holiday anf light back the next time :)

God Bless!

1 comment:

RJ said...

i think the same goes to ur family too to see u leaving once more..i feel u! haha..u n my love 1 left almost the same time..came back almost the same time..n left again for sch re-openin..felt damn low lah..cos couldn't have spend more time wif u n him..haha..but this time..i nv reali cry..jus tears..cos i believe by next yr i'll b able to go find ur!!! =p n i'll definitely visit u!!! =D