Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thank God for friends

Its been 3 days since Im back... Am in school doing assignments now... sianz..

Have been quite down these few days because I sorta feel alone in Sydney. Which is odd because I didn't feel this the 1st 5 months. Even when my mum left... But this time..I really felt quite alone...

Updating on my flight.
My flight from singapore Brunei was meant to be at 1155am but the moment I got the the waiting lounge, it rained heavily...as if Singapore was crying for me. I couldnt bring myself to call my grandpa because he's the one I dont bear to leave the most...

The rain caused my flight to delay for 1 hour. Reached Brunei an hour late and had to wait a long while to enquire about leaving the airport. I got out and managed to meet Liyi and FangLing and the little Zion. What a blessed family! I can't put in words how much I adore them as a family and how much blessings I see in their lives and in Liyi's life.
Had Ayam Penyet with them and went off to the airport. Waited for 2 hours to board my flight..only to have hte flight delayed for another hour. Due to technical issues....

So the Brunei light flew at 11pm. I thought I had a good seat this time but the flight stewardess came and asked if I and the guy next to me could swop seats with another lady who needed that extra accessibility. The guy wasnt very reluctant to reply but when he heard that the other seat was along the aisle, he immediately requested for that. What a GENTLEMEN! I ended up getting the middle seat on the middle aisle... Oh well. I can deal with it...

I obviously didnt get a very good sleep but its okay. :) The 2 ladies who swopped with us were very grateful for the swop and we chatted awhile. :) I felt good.

I did my baggage claim and goods declaration as fast as I could. In fact the declaration line was amazingly short and best thing was I didnt even need to open my luggage for checking. BUT..despite all that smooth procedure, I still missed my flight. So the next flight came 1hr 45mins. Besides that, it was also 30mins delayed. So instead of returning at 11.30am sydney time, I returned at 1.05pm.

Really tired..took a cab to my new home. Honestly, in a place where I had no family and long time friends, I felt lonely and I was so glad that I had Sonal, Karthika and Samantha to call and hang around with.

I must say that after having such an awesome time in Singapore, Sydney was absolutely boring...

So back to today...still feeling abit of the pinch...have been camping at Sonal's place for 2 nights. And if I let myself, I'd end up camping at her place forever. I really wouldnt know if I would have been able to handle these first few days without her.

I think once I get to saturday where I ge the time to do up my room, Id feel better.

K gonna go do my work again.

God Bless

No comments: