Wednesday, July 20, 2011

He is AWESOME!!!

So this entry is a tribute to God. :)

Been feeling down these few days. yes I had a wonderful time in Singapore nd it was a recharge..but I didnt get much work done. So now is crunch time. I do hate myself for not doing work while I could but it was a tempation that won.

Anyway this lingering sadness sorta grew because I was quite alone in Sydney. But as already mentioned..my exhousemates did make my life better. God bless them! :)

What I really wanted to say was at the saddest and most stressful time today, my sista msged me with awesome news that Lee Foundation gave her a grant to study. not only that...the amount of money means her dad will have enough money for her younger sister to go for her exchange programmes.
Awesome news! God has provided for her and her family to not worry about money issues.

I feel happy for her and I feel how much God loves her. :) He is truly an awesome God. Only issue is that people even christians misunderstand Him.

And after chatting with her and thinking about my own situation. About how God even provided for me. Giving me this fabulous chance to study here. I say "Amen" to that too.

At the most stressful moment now...Im gonna work in confidence that He will get me through to meet my deadlines and go well even! Nothing works with only my strength. His power adn strength in my life will make things work out smoother.

I am now encouraged! :)

All Praises go to God! My Father, My Brother and My Holy Spirit! If He has put me here in Sydney, it will not be just for my benefit, for my success...but also to be the little candle for Him. to show the world in everything I do, that He is a GOOD GOOD GOOD God!

God Bless!!!

No comments: