Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Again Im reminded that politics is a bitch...

Mum sent me an email reminding me not to be too open on my facebook. These days, even bosses can check on me. I agree to that but at the same time I dont agree..of course to different extents.

Im reminded how politics playing is a game I hate. Yet people who play politics intentionally, love stuff off facebook....whether I know it or not, Im sure that people would have said nasty things about me..how nasty, I dont know.

But Ive learnt that I shouldnt let all that get to me. Coz I have a God who looks after me.He keeps me in favour with people.

I wont take all that for granted. I will work hard... but I wont let it affect me more than it would need to be.

In fact now that Im studying, I learn really quickly how word travels in this particular industry...

Hmm well...this just serves to remind me to work harder as well...

Gambattee!

God Bless

No comments: