Sunday, April 08, 2012

Fairy Tale Shmary Tale...

Was watching Penelope half way and gave up. Typical story of a girl and a guy and how looks can be deceiving, and the sacrifice of the guy for hte happiness of a girl etc etc

Abit of my heart is warmed by it and abit of my braina nd imagination is relishing in the beauty of the fairy tale

But the sceptical and cynical me knows that fairy tales are fake and if they even exist in this world, its in story books and our imagination. And those who feel like they are living a fairy tale, things are most probabaly not what they seem..hence they are living in a deluded view of the world...

K all that was really mean and negative and cynical...

That said, after switching off the tv mid-movie, I had to ask God, "what about me?" The answer is " in due time. I have someone for you. But it will come in due time"

I think despite how I know real life is different from fairy tale, abit of me still hopes for one. And thats precisely why I stopped watching it...because it would never be fairy tale like.

I believe my God more than I believe storybooks. :)

Anyway..yes just venting.

I had a wonderful Easter church service. The worship and just being inte h room was something that filled my lungs and heart with something good and peaceful that is unexplainable. I felt at peace. :)

Im gonna keep fighting to stay in touch with God. I dont wanna lose the feeling of his peace and goodness again..like how I was last year,,,or maybe even the beginning of this year...

God Bless

No comments: