Sunday, October 21, 2012

human nature

So my housemate has just moved out. I cant help but feel abit sad. And knowing that this upsets my comfort zone, it sorta makes me feel alittle out of sorts. Albeit my new housemate is a very nice person..but I guess it still takes getting used to...
I just feel the lack of motivation today.

That and me feeling the nervousness of doing secondments.

Maybe its just the way I'm brought up in SG to be soo concerned with grades...

Because of this little imbalance in my comfort zone, I felt like i needed to get my life sorted out again..
Made me think that Im not using every second I have efficiently...even while Im lacking motivation.

Suddenly I feel like I miss my family and friends alot. I feel like I need to skype them to hear their voice and see their faces..

Knowing that I wont be going back to SG this year is getting to me. My sister wants to drop by in December but Im not even sure if I can spend that time with her, given Sydney Festival.
Im gonna be missing the main festivals/holidays family celebrations next year because I will be here.

I know I will stop feeling this way soon. I believe so. Other than that, Im doing alright. :)

God Bless


No comments: