Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday

Bodyaching from work but I went for dance class anyway. now its a double ache but hopefully they cancel out most of each other and I would be only have to deal with the remainder of it. Ning's theory.

Anyway, had a good day. Read the bible, Watched Cave Of The Golden Rose on Youtube and fell in love again with the lead actor. Just like how I did when I was young. LOL!

I guess Im a sucker for guys with long wavy hair and deep blue eyes. Shrugs
You know Id never really get that in reality so Im screwed hahahaha

In fact it reminded me about what the most attractive feature of a person is...to me that is..its the eyes. Well yes overall good looks help but the eyes are what would take my breathe away. :)

I might end up dreaming of the lead actor...quite ashamed to say so actually.

Silly me would even say that if Jesus were still living on earth as a mortal, he'd have a pair of eyes you'd look at and see the universe. And they would show so much compassion and love and dare I say a tinge of sadness? But loads of joy as well. It might be like Mona Lisa's eyes whom one can never tell what emotions she had because they are too vague?

Whatever it is...when I see Jesus I will know :)

Till then, have to suffer with small chinese slit eyes hahahahahaha

No dont start telling me that I can find an Ang Moh bf! Not possible! Lets stick to status quo k. Chinese christian can already.

God Bless

No comments: