Friday, October 19, 2012

this close!

This close to finishing Year2! Thhiiissss cllooossseeee!

Cant wait! But first..need to finish up paperwork and assignment..which is psychologically hard because I know Im almost done and Im zoo ready to just drop everything and head into the sunset saying "seeya next year NIDA!" But no...doesnt work that way.

Not gonna be going back to SG this year. Im half excited, half apprehensive...Don't know how sucky Christmas alone could be..Also..secondments are on so I dont know how Id go with that even! Will I survive and get good comments? :/

Ive unfortunately packed my schedule all the way through till february...whheewww

SIster wants to come over this year but I dont even know if I can accomodate her... :/ I can accomodate but I dont know how much time I can spend with her. very unfortunate if the only time I can spend with her is at night and on weekends.

And knowing me, having her here would be great but having her leave again would result in me having to go "cold turkey" again..just to get myself adjusted to being alone again...

This is however the last year that I will be in Sydney...I know I need to make the most use of it. Which is why Im working through november to february.

in fact I just realized that since July, Ive lost touch with my loved ones in SG. My sisters and brothers, Sonal, my family etc. Sad but honestly I've been starving for time...and when it comes, admittedly, some times I havnt been the wisest in using them...

Okay well..back to work. assignemtn due today. :/

God bless

No comments: