Monday, December 28, 2015

Im just too quiet now

So many times, I thank God for friends who have incessantly asked me if I'm okay. And sometimes, it's not that Im drowning or feeling terrible..its that I'm feeling...meh...
I dont think I remember what feeling great was. There was a time where I was really happy...and I cant remember that moment that I would willingly uninhibitedly utter the words " awesome!" or "amazing!" "amazeballs"
I draw a blank when I actually think of what to say to people? Sometimes even to those who are very close to me...
Because I always auto-filter what I would say...
So Im sorry to my friends whom do ask and who seem concerned and who have somehow felt that Im not gonna say anything about it..most of hte times it isnt that I'm refusing to say anything...its that I dont know wat to say... or I never think that its important enough to say...
So I am sorry that you have to be my friend....or have become by friend...

God Bless

No comments: