Friday, December 04, 2015

This world doesnt suit me Lord..

Maybe I'm thinking of this as a bigger deal than it is..maybe its just me...
Whatever it is, this is purely my opinion...
My bad has done a few gigs so far and the general feedback just includes the need for me to change my image...nothing new really...but I guess Im putting up a pouting fight. belly on the ground, kicking my feet, banging fist fight.
Music is music..no geographical, religious, racial difference. We all know that. BUT theres one difference that has stuck through time and is accepted. female lead singer's looks/appearance.
It (in my opinion) isnt fair..
It really isnt. People care less if a male singer (lead or not) is good looking. Looking good is a plus of course. But is it not meant to be about the music? if I wore a mask...or a hoodie..and sang...would it make a difference? what matters most is the voice isnt it?

I guess the more I think about it, the more I will learn to accept it..but at this point..it really isnt me.
I dont expect any of them to understand much as I've mentioned it to Wandi... well he can be very persistent at asking me what I'm thinking about.. but do I really have alot on my mind? or that I cant tell him everything? 

At this moment, I guess this is all Im thinking of.. maybe...

The person I really want to speak to now is Sonal... She knows all my pain and struggles..and we are too alike... So much to tell her...

God Bless

No comments: