Wednesday, December 30, 2015

When i cant stop saying that I miss you...

Babe you have no idea...
I feel like this blog just isnt for the "commonly known" me. Its turned into something that I use to voice out what I can never say...

So Babe, I hate that I miss you before I leave your side.
I hate that I love you at all
And I know that we can never have anything more than friendship or siblinghood because.

Yet I do love you. Sadly I do. And every time I think about meeting you, my stomach does knots.
I guess i can only be thankful that we can talk to each other like more than just friends because I know that I can speak to you when I need to... Of course I have to thank you for constantly asking if I'm okay because not everyone that I treasure, does that.
And its also because of that, I love you more...
And maybe I will never find someone and maybe you will find someone...but I know that despite that, I will still love you and I dont say it and I wont say it...but when and if you need help for anything, I will be there....

I feel like I have to say goodbye now to emotionally take that step back....yet I'm reluctant to do so because I treasure the time we have together which I know will eventually end when u do find someone... I guess that is how it is with a wallflower. You always hope for someone to turn around and look at you.

Still love you babe. Dont know why you have such a hold on me...

God Bless

No comments: