Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Bounce back

yesterday i hit a low.. needed to curl up into a ball and stuff myself in an armchair...deep down what I really wanted was to be in the arms of someone I loved and maybe cry abit. But I dont have the luxury of any of those things.. soo I went home and teared as I repeated Bintang Di Surga on my mp3 player.

Today I woke up and my heart was void of emotions. My mind was blank and I honestly felt like last night's low was only a figment of my imagination..like I was high on some emo drug...

This morning, I woke up and my mind was very clear on where my stand should be. That things of the heart arent as complicated as I felt. It's all really simple... The one I love can never be mine... he can only be my brother. And as my brother, he is doing a fantastic job. 
No matter which role I put him, I still love him the same :) Just that i will manage my expectations better... :) 

I gotta at least be thankful that I have people whom I can call and hangout with or get advice from at a whim. 

So either way, I gotta thank God for my friends, my buddies... 

God Bless

No comments: