Thursday, September 15, 2016

need to watch my own emotions

been in a cast recently... fell whilst rollerblading and landed n my wrist. suspected fracture from the xray.

because of this silly thing...It got me thinking the same silly thing.

since the night that I fell, the 2 people closest to me whom id hoped would ask how im doing, didnt ask abt me at all... one of them affected me more than the other...

of course in the process of this, it made me question just how close they are to me..or how much i depend on them emotionally... obviously in this case, i depend on 1 more than the other.. and this difference shudnt be present if i regarded them both as brothers...

So its a double frustration knowing that whilst im abit annoyed by how the later's lack of response affects me more... that i shudnt have that difference and yet I cant control it... I cant control these feelings.... and it frustrates me sooo much to be annoyed at this person and yet not have a valid reason to be except fr my own silly emotions...

I dont want to love a person who doesnt know how to love... who speaks to me only on occassions where he needs help.. then there is no love involved... sigh

so as usual i go back to being cold for a week..to heal myself... because im just a silly thing altogether...

No comments: