Thursday, October 20, 2016

I miss you

This is to the one who might not have appeared into my life. Honestly I dont know but I guess Ive been abit burnt recently that Im not sure what to think anymore...

This morning made me very tiring... I might have misread the tone of certain msges that made me abit more upset than I needed to be. That of course is a lesson learnt..that messages are never a clear indication of the emotoins that someone is feeling. whatever it was, I was (at that moment) worried that I have pissed off one of my closest friends...

Whilst all this was happening...I was thinking, " I have no energy now to decipher just how a person feels..." and " If Im gonna suck that much at not being a problem...that maybe I shouldnt even be allowed to start anything"

I remember feeling very small and lousy from upseting people that I was ready to throw in the towel... Especially for this person... Some friends are too valuable too have that u dnt feel worthy of having them... this was one.

Anyway I'm now in a stressed state... I know I shudnt be so stressed...but my lack confidence has dropped down to ground zero... and I need someone here...

Not just anyone..the one...
Pity i dont really know who it is and the one in my head and heart now..might not actually be the one I can call now... So The One might still be out there...
BUT whoever it is....I really need the person now...feeling abit too weak now. Just need to call The One and talk to him, hear his voice... That might be all I need to recharge...

Babe..come soon...

No comments: