Monday, October 17, 2016

slow recovery

So he's been in china..and that's a good time for me to recover..I'm not sure how things will be the next we meet. I don't know if we will still greet each other with hugs, whether we won't change in mannerisms at all..or whether I've lost that closeness for good..
We used to give each other hugs, tease each other, console each other, talk abt our issues with family and friends, talk about music and students... at our silliest, it would involve tickles, pinches etc
But i don't know if all that will continue to exist.
The only reassurance I have is that our friendship matters to each other. And I'm hoping that that wouldn't change no matter what.
I don't know if I am the closest friend that he has... but i know that in certain ways, he's the one I want to speak to the most.
Its silly that at this moment, I do miss him... I miss his silliness as well as seriousness...
But of course, I cant say all this to his face... shitscared of being an emotional fool again. Just like the last relationship...

I really do miss this one... sigh.. pity the time just isnt right..and one can never catch butterflies by force.

God Bless

No comments: