Monday, July 30, 2007

My favourite picture...

Saw a picture today and it caught me...

it was a picture of a man standing by the shore, pants rolled up, hands in pocket, facing the sea, wave beating against his feet.

His back was facing me but its obvious that his head was slightly down...and he slouched

He stood alone and it seems for a very long while...

I cant help but wonder if he was staring at his feet and the waves beating against it...yet thinking of something far beyond the visible sea...

Feels like one of those moments that you take time to reflect abt something you've had in your heart but never could show to anyone else.

Walking away from the gang of frens he came with, alone to the sea..facing the waves and thinking back or forward...facing your back to those you are with in real time...showing how you really feel and really are..to the only thing that you're not afraid to show..the waves...or hoping for someone to come via the waters...or hoping for words from far away...

I was moved and I do believe that I have never seen another picture that intruiged me more than that pic...nothing can beat how much I feel for that pic and how much meaning it hides.

The beauty of imagination...mabe this time Ive found amuse for a new song...

I must say though that I cant bear looking at that pic even if I wanted to...its too dangerous...

Awaiting for the new song...

God Bless

No comments: