Tuesday, July 31, 2007

the song is almost done

wrote abit of it yesterday....

Anyway..the Asoka experience. Its been awhile since I last went clubbing. Seems like a yearly affair really but my dad doesnt seem to be able to register that clubbing is part of normal youth entertainment. "Night Club!" was my dad's 1st response.... hmmm
Should I laugh or cry ah? Haiz...

Anyway..we had the vip box seats which gives us a physical fencing around undesirable males. If there wasnt a physical fencing, Id have made one of those mental fencings with my eyes. I cant remember how many cold looks Ive given. Just to ward off foolish minds hahahah

Today is tuesday but it feels like a monday. Stuff happening around thats gonna make the next 2 months slightly harder to get through. I prayed last night and this morning for a long long time...talking to God about my problems and hearing his answers...aside from his constant reasurance that He'll always be there for me and that Jesus died for my sins already...Psalm 23 kept rotating in my head...

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
he maketh me lie down in green pastures and leadeth me beside still waters.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no evil for You are with me.
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepre a table before me in the presence of my enemies
you anoint my head with oil and my cup overfloweth
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

1stly...He is our shepherd who leads us to places that will provide us with everything we need. He is the one who worries for our provision while all we have to do is follow. We dont even need to ask him for anything or do anything for him but follow.
Though we walk into trouble (valley of the shadow of death) ie: get ourselves into trouble thanks to Satan. Our God is still there with us. He does not leave us to fend for ourselves in the dark but continues to protect us and lead us out to green pastures again. Keep in mind that Death is always a shadow...never death itself. Because our Lord is there. No death shall befall us and no suffering is long-lived..good will always come of it in the end and it always results in a closer walk with God. Amen

K I feel better. :) at the end of my prayer, I believe that God will provide everything I want, in its right proportions. Everytime I walk in danger I will believe in His saving me from it. Afterall, he is there for me...I shall sit by my table of provisions and rest as God prepares my route through the stormy rain. Amen!

No comments: