Thursday, July 12, 2007

who am I

....

The past few days have been tough...lots of events and stuff to do....

I know that Im not efficient enough...pity...

Was thinking what would happen if I got fired....what else would I be able to do if I get fired? I cant do freelance compereing if my chinese isnt good...no point!

I looked at myself today and I thought about how I was a person. What makes me unique...all I could come up with was that I was too multiracial for my own good....and I was easily affected by alot of things...I have passion in too many things and find alot of things interesting and nice to know...I value experiences...sadly...bad ones cant be avoided

I am dissappointed by myself but I know God keeps telling me that I should never feel condemned by my faults but look to him and he wil give me the strength and wisdom to do all I need to do...I have his favour and blessings...prob is that my probs make me seem so useless and make me blind from what I actually can do with God by my side and not against me...

I ask Him for understanding....I ask Him for wisdom every day and I ask Him for forgiveness...
I pray for understanding of myself more...lastly...I ask for funding for my studies...

God Bless

No comments: