Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Suddenly Comperes is so popular!!!

I pity my student....every month we have abt 4-5 events to handle and my colleagues arent the most patient ones in the world.... Im stuck because I want my students tog et back to them soon but at the same time...I cant really chase my student because he has his lessons, tests and exams to do too.

Yet...I cant allocate duties myself because I mysef have no time....

I guess this only makes me feel abit less competent....this sucks....

Part of me wants to mas email everyone and see who's free to do duty and who wants to do duty...but..I cant because not all of them can do the duty...

Im stuck and slightly losing breathe....

This morning I psyched myself saying that theres nothing that can get me down if God is with me and never against me but how frail am I, oh thou of little faith....that such a call and chain of emails would get me down...

I guess all of the advices my colleague has given me about doing my best and making sure I give them what is needed asap...has hit into me that this whole delaying of providing a compere...could very well result in my downfall too...seriously said...all i hope is that the compere we give them in someone good enough that the organisor would say that all the chasing and waiting was worth the wait....YAH RITE!....although..I do believe that if I did provide the right compere, they would be happy with at least the performance of the compere...

Daddy God, I still believe that I am your child..and because of this, I believe that something like this will not get me down...I praise you for your grace and mercy and I thank you for your forgiveness in my faults and sins...I praise you because you gave me your son.

God Bless

No comments: