Monday, July 02, 2007

Have faith in Him who created you

Hmmphh the weekend was okay...wasnt fantastic coz I was quite tired by everything...

I think I really need a holiday man...anyone wanna go sentosa for a day? feel like walking arnd spore for a day..all the super "out of the way" places...feel like going JB for a day...feel like soaking in a hot tub for a day...feel like staying at home and cleaning my room......feel like clearing my cupboard..feel like...sitting down w the bible for the whole day...feel like compereing an event...feel like...taking up a new class....wanna have a movie fest....

Lots wants....

Wanna take a few days off man....

Okay after letting all that out and looking at the multitude of things I "feel like" doing...it would take a whole 1 month hahaha the longest being...packing my room...

i seriously need a break....

God Bless

No comments: