Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Headache.....

Had headache yesterday..it was soo bad it left me queasy and handicapped....mentally....
wanted toget a chinese/english bible that will allow me to improvemy chinese and read god's word...will it help? dunno...but god's word is the best thing to read compared to the news paper... I know I dont need fantastic chinese to compare...

Tom is NDOC..abit nervous coz Im rusty...I'll try my best....Tom the media is also coming so its a doubly stressful affair....

Been looking at furture education....money is the prob and work is the next. Wondering if id have to stop working here and focus on studies. Might be the best way...but all I know is that I have little money now....If theres anything I wanna study...its radio...mass comm with radio and video production in it. I wanna believe God for the eventual supply of money to further study....I want to believe in Him for the wisdom and time to study..and I want to believe in Him for the supply of allowance during the years that I study... After all as the bible says....do not worry about what you shall eat and the clothes you will wear...He will provide.

Even in the times that we get into trouble and are surrounded by bad things that can blow up at our faces....He prepares a table for us...He still provides...

God Bless

No comments: