Tuesday, August 14, 2007

When your blog entries are named byt he day you write it..thats when you know you've got a writers block...

My right ear is blocked...my nose is blocked..im on lozenges diet...

work work work....money money money....stress stress stress

Been sick..on & off...its exams time for allt he rest so even I am waitng for exams to be over...havnt caught teh simpsons movie and ratoutuille (however its called)

within this week, heard Richard marx, Right Here Waiting twice....thats been months of not hearing it hahahah still good to me. Amen!

Wish I had enough money to travel the world and visit my relatives in america, hong kong, australia etc...its been such a long time since I saw them...Hope they're doing well...
Yet...I know I need the money to study....

God Bless

No comments: