Friday, August 24, 2007

What is it about the night sky?

Time check: 0114

Why the hell am I still up? Hmmm

Decided to take a break from work to listen to music. Tonight's choice...indian music :)

Decided to be more productive in saving money...every day's budget is arnd $10. Thanks to the lack of lunch partners w private transport, the lunch these days has been in-school. Hence its been easy on my pocket. Time to think further than next year...
FYI..my price range on food:
#1: $1-10
#2: $11-20
#3: $21-30
#4: $31-50
#5: $51 & above aka ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?! aka godly prices

Had an SP staff walk up to me and call me by my full name. He asked if I was 1 of the cast in SuperStar. Asked if I was full chinese or mixed.
Ning: yah Im full chinese..ehmm u are?
Staff: Oh Im full chinese too!
Ning: Oh and your name is?
Staff: Oh I'm L.......
.
.
. (saw my frens walking further into the horizon without me)
.
.
.
My frens think Ive got a fan..I just think he's got the wrong girl. Estelle was the eventual Kay..not me!!! Geez! Why do I always get the weird ones liking me? From my records, I can count 1 harmless but freaky stalker, 2 malays, 1 touchy feely nerd, 1 filipino chef, 2 indian chekopeh uncles and a bunch of drinking buddie uncles near the MRT. DAMN!!!

Its good to have a birds eye view of the whole estate and beyond... :) Makes me feel peaceful...go figure but its true! Then again, its one fo the places that makes me do alot of thinking..sometimes unnecessary....

Wonder how everyone I know around the world is doing...hmmmm

Had a nice session w my bros in the jam room and them being musicians...tend to go w the flow and I guess thats what I like abt real musicians..going w the flow. It started w the keyboard and the guitar came in and added a special touch and edge to it and as I did my work, I tried to sing a tune and put some words into it. The most amzing part of it..is that all 3 of us were doing impromptu to each other and there wasnt any song we were playing to. Uber cool (a phrase I learnt) The last time I had that chance to express myself..was when Jimmy auditioned me and made me sing as he played off the top of his head..he followed my tempo and all and I inturn did the same. I was the happiest then. :) All respect to Jimmy! In fcat I havnt sopken much abt my most recent event..NDOC. once again...UBER COOL!!!! Some other time I'll speak of it.. Remind me hor

Just cleared my stuff and found my old diaries....the last I wrote was beginning this year I think...Guess Ive been so into blogging that writing a diary wasnt necessary anymore but I still wanna keep writing on it because its something I wanna keep for whoever it is that comes after me :P maybe niece, maybe granddaughter/daughter, maybe god daughter or something..dunno lah! Just wanna do it. :P

K better go finish my work...

God Bless

No comments: