Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Manamanah...tu..tu..tututu

An Idiot's conversation with God...

I: God? Is that really you?
G: Yes my child.
I: Its been a while since Ive spoken to you...
G: Its been awhile since you listened to be too..
I: Yah..I know...
*silence*
I: God...are you still there?
G: Im always here
I: How come I dont feel it at times?
G: Cause you've to caught up with worldy matters!
I:Ive got too much to do God...I feel like taking a break...
G: Then why dont you?
I: Cause if I do, I'll get lazy and everything Im trying to maintain...will get out of control
G: Dont forget that Im in control of everything
I: Then how come Murphy always likes to mess things up for me
G: Murphy is Satan. He likes to play tricks with you...Its his forte
I: Murphy & Satan need to get a life
G: All pun intended I assume
I: why cant you stop Satan/Murphy from irritating me
G: Because you dont trust that I can
I: I do trust you
G: Not enough to leave your worries with me and believe I can handle it. Everytime you worry abt things and stressed, its evidence that you want to do something abt it..even when you cant. You want to rely on your own strength & capabilities...
I: I cant help it. I worry alot!
G: Cast your worries onto me...Dont be stressed...Or I'll give you more white hair! Wahahah
I: God...not funny....
G: Fine...But I meant what I said abt casting worries onto me...When the sea that you stand on gets choppy...LOOK at me and focus on me...Most importantly..read the bible.
I: Okay...
G: I Love You
I: I love you too God. Sorry for being an idiot...
G: Sometimes..its the smart ones that dont get it. At least you're idiosy makes you humble...
I: Thanks ah...Love you..See you around
G: Count on it.

God Bless

No comments: