Friday, August 10, 2007

NDOC

Did NDOC last week...National Day Observance Ceremony

It was a blast...confusing at 1st because of how much I wanted comperes to be part of it and yet it didnt really work...
All in all however, I had immense fun doing it and Im thankful Caleb (my co-host) was game enough to follow along. If I scrutinize myself...I know I did alot of things wrongly...said the wrong stuff, left my compere in the lurch and etc...Im a mean co-host really...
The junior comperes were there to see me host and I only hope for one thing to be passed on to them...that every chance they get, they gotta let it go and make the event their own....the energy inside them....

Alot fo things are changing...my close fren/bro/abuser is gonna be changing job soon...I understand all that, given that he's not exactly in the pink of health and his boss is giving him ahard time..etc...I pray he gets rest and becomes his dandy healthy self again...that his kids grow up strong and alike him. Etc :) Cant say much now...will do soon... :P
Btw..thanks for being the pillar of faith to God that you display constantly... :)

Been having email conversations w my ex..via frenster. I believe that through the years, God has brought me up to a stage where Im fine w where I am and how we are. I am really happy that I can still speak to him like a brother. I talked to him abt alot of things..except my "love life" if any and likewise...and its soo easy to mention past people who both know and talk abt them...he even asks abt my parents, auntie and sis..like how I ask abt his mum, cousins etc...\
Maybe its just me being open and asking him abt them...maybe he doesnt feel comfortable abt answering..and maybe us talking online helps us feel more at ease... :)
I value the honesty....I also believe that God has my future within his sight and as I cast my cares to Him, he finds the best way for me. :)
I know I had a dream last night..abt the world being invaded by Decepticons and me running away from them with a bunch of people..prob is I dont rememebr who they are...my relatives...my bf....and who this bf is..I cant remember..I just wonder if it was really him. Hahahahahaha
Anyway...alot of people are coming back in December...him included. I might be going to Medan at that time...for Overseas Comm Service..so it really seems like all of us are gonn have a hard time meeting up.

Went to my cousin's place to see her new house and newborn. :) The little one is soo cute that I cant even bear to hold her....She's so fragile that I dont trust my own strength to hold her...
My cousin and I looked at the little one lying in her cot and when she opened her eyes and I introduced my cousin to her, "this is alan" Alan, " and this is ning."

Wonder when my sis wud get married and have a kid..I'll play w her every day... :) I'll Luv her and Squeeze her and Hug her and Dress her...(Almira, Animaniacs)

To all whom I know and often forget abt...and forget their birthdays and forget to drop a mail or sms to...Im sorry...I do remember you and the next time I walk on the street, I hope to see you and give you a hug. Its a fri today!

God Bless!

No comments: