Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Nite

Met cal, edwin, naz for my birthday dinner at wala wala, only to realize that it was more than just 4 of us. Snowlin, arisya, Nabila, Khay, Ian, Ian Dmat, Deborah, James, Stephen, Amily..all came.

It was fun. :) I was really touched.

The highlight of the day was watching EIC perform. The lead guitarist was GOOD!!!! Im sooo impressed! He was dressed as a nerd on that day and that made his performance even more impressive! The way he played those rock tunes! His solo bits! Damn!
The bassist was jimi handrix and Rai (plays the chords) was dressed as Speedy Gonzales. Their frens came dressed as a dead soldier and a sanitary pad. *shrugs* go figure.

I got sabohed (as i expected) to go up and sing..and to sing by EIC...was like a huge honor and we did "I will survive"...i was sooooo nervous...i still shook 3omins after the performance.

AND that night ont eh way home, i felt sooo embarassed and disappointed w myself on how badly i did that song! If i thought anymore, Id get nightmares abt it!

Im really touched by allt he things my frens and students and family have done for me this year and Id say that this is my best birthday ever. :) I may have sounded or looked like I didnt want it..but its because i never felt htat birthday are meant to be celebrated by others..they dont have the duty to do it at least..so I dont bother telling people nor do i organise birthdays for myself. But i do like to plan surprises for my frens.

Cant wait to get the pics!

Today was another packed day. went to sch for SPARC ceremony, went to mandarin gardens to celebrate Gong gong's birthday, then went to esplanade for Avenue Q (which was really really funny!) and then raced to NP for NP ISC intl nite.

Im glad its only sat but i miss my birthday already. Think I could watch EIC perform forever haha

K I would love tot hank all who remembered my birthday. Ever wish counts and makes me wish I was there for you guys as much too. Thanks and God bless you and keep you safe & healthy in all ways!

God Bless

No comments: