Tuesday, February 02, 2010

ended up studying at esplanade

So yesterday I was soo bored and so tired of being in school w students...I took the train and decided to stop at Raffles place...walked to Esplanade.

Beautiful sunset behind me as I walked...it was uplifting really. Sorta reminds me how beautiful the world is if we only look around. Thank God for these little beautiful things that subconsciously affect our mood. :) Yes colour has an effect on us.

Had my mp3 player so as I walked..I sang :) softly of course.

Pity there wasnt any outdoor performances...haiz..sat down took out my audio tech notes (yah Im trying to learn) and did my studying.

Of course without a table and comfy seat..studying didnt go very well but I tried. hahaha

Im thankful for allt he events Ive done lah..without those..I wudnt have a real life example to learn by. I know u guys are asking why Id be learning allt hat..afterall, Ive got students and external help to handle the system..

I guess...I am interested to learn coz I know how much I am into performing. And maybe 1 day Id be able to work my own sound system. No offence tot he sound guy buddies i have like winston, rush, wan, ryan, dhanish, yq etc haha I is incredulously impressed by u guys!

BTW...fav song today: Lighthouse family's version of Aint No Sunshine. FABULOUS!! listen to it behind closed doors, dim lights, sound system full blast, lounge chair and champagne in hand. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r920QgrvfQU

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great choice!!