Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My Bullshit Button!

Watched Imaginarium of Doctor Parnissus yesterday night w Franceen, Peiyan and YQ. By the end of the show, we concluded that Health Ledger died because he was confused by the movie and script.haha

Also bought myself a "bullshit alert" button! hehehehehe So everytime someone says something ridiculous..I'll activate the siren! Hahahahaha

So I also got my head straightened out :) Somehow things are clearer to me now. Wont credit it to the imaginarium if thats what you;re thinking...hahaha I did do abit of writing. And amazingly enough..writing does help ur mind process thoughts hahaha. So I sorta know what to do now and I know what I wont do. :)

Im gonna keep to what God says.

Wed today! lunchshow! after that..basketball! :)

Time to meet make more friends as my dear brother would say. :)

God Bless

No comments: