Thursday, February 25, 2010

Music is the only universal language...

Its been soooo long since Ive had the same insatiable thirst for a song that would coz me to utter straight from the heart "this is god sent" Ive found 1!
~Maisha~ by Idan Raichel Project
Its a deep deep sound that sank right into my heart...I soo wanna perform this song ..in swahili..



A song my dear dear brothers love at this moment is 21 Guns by Green Day. BUT its the American Idiot Musical Version. Hear and you will know...



To fully enjoy these 2 songs (in my own opinon)..close the room door, off  the lights, blast the sound system...lie down, close ur eyes and ENJOY!!

Both of these songs speak about humans needing to look further than their own horizons..further than their own issues..to issues that are more heartbreaking than politics/world economy etc...

Yes this i wat has been speaking to me for the past 2 months. Maybe its a task that God wants me to work towards...

BTW..language difference is nvr a barrier from world music. Its an excuse.

:) :) :)

God Bless!

No comments: