Saturday, February 06, 2010

Yah spent the whole day with bro.

Wasnt meant to be that way but Im glad it did...coz I had a long and enriching chat w my brother that...it sorta cleansed my soul. It brought me outta work and into what really matters..family and friends.

I dont know how to describe it but alot of things have been happening around me and the more I chatted w my brother abt serious stuff nd abt silly things etc...the more I felt so privileged and honored to have him and the rest as my family. Albeit not the genetial family...but family in my heart nonetheless.

And as I walked back home...(not doing what I had planned to do to start with) I thought of all those who call me Ning Jie..those who call me sister and how truly honored I am to know them and have that kind of status in their eyes.

Yes Im really honestly truthfully not fit to be a big sister..when i cant even manage my own life...and because of thiss..I further reminded abt how blessed I am to have this bunch of people in my lives.

In fact...it isnt just those who call me *sister*...but those who treat me/regard me as 1. That itself is enough to make me feel blessed!

And the more blessed part is that I see them in their own situations and how blessed they are (christian or not) and I feel even more blessed to have them as a friend or sibling!

Mosst of them dnt know how blessed they are. Most of them dont know how blessed they make pple feel..around them.

Im truly honored to be the sister of those who would regard me as 1...the me who at times doesnt deserve all this blessedness..this favour..this grace.

Truly Jesus had given me the chance to obtain favour in others eyes...

I will try my hardest to be the good sister...

Thanks Jesus for your amazing grace. :)

No comments: