Monday, February 01, 2010

monday again and i dont feel like working...

Feeling lazy...want to start work but body too lazy to move nad brain too lazy to start generating ideas and being productive....

Had a bad dream last night and it sorta got to me in the morning..so now Ive got a feeling in the pits of me that refuses to go away for now. Sigh... Always happens when I have something enfixed in my brain before I sleep.

I know I have alot of things i need to settle and because i know..and my brain wnt work...I sorta feel a double guiltiness of not doing so. hahahaaha...k not funny..

K no seriously...because of my dream and my lack of motivation..I know I have to turn to God. Popped in some hillsongs and its amazing how those songs can lift my spirit up..put me back at ease...

I learnt something abt human nature recently. thatt eh lack of love makes a person smaller and more easily fooled. And this lack of love causes a person to find love at the wrong places. Some look to material things..some look to gangs...some take love so frivilously...picking off physical love from pple as and when they can...
All coz they never found love in the comfort of their own homes and they never knew God's love.

I know I havnt been the most stable person..emotionally..and thats why all the more I depend on God..bask in his love...like how I do eveyrtime i sing int eh church choir..as we lead the congregation...we ourselves feel His love.

And after that...its as if..we lose the need to find love in other places....coz he is the ultimate form of love. Agape. Im not saying I'll be single for life. hahahha Im saying that I dont lack the insecurity that others might have..because my security lies in His hands..His works..His grace..His love. :)

And after listening to hillsongs....and thinking of God's love for us...I believe this day can only get better...somehow as I type this..my heavy heart is slowly lightened and the effects that my dream had on me...is slowly lifting too. :) Maybe today wudnt be such a bad day after all!

I dont know abt other Gods but I know mine is great!

God Bless!

No comments: