Thursday, November 04, 2010

I need to get myself out of the whirlpool of doom

Im almost up to my neck in anger because my mum has been trying to encourage me by nagging me and saying that Im waiting to the last minute to do my audition stuff.

It pisses me off soooo bad because I know Im really trying and I know I have more to do but her 1 sentence annihilates all the hardwork I felt Ive been putting in...leaving me with exactly what she said..."nothing"

Well if thats the case, I might as well dnt go for audition right!

It hurts...I have half my mind to just tell her that i rather go australia alone than have her with me. I have half my mind to really tell her off! Hasnt she learnt that her words are sooo full of poison?!?!
Hasnt she realized that the reason why nobody in the house listens to her is because she has nothing good to say?!?!

How can anyone not feel relieved when they leave the house? Why would anyone want to go back early when the family is soooo dysfunctional!

Both my parents are mad!

I know Im not supposed to feel dissappointed and discouraged now..I know I shudnt  sell myself out for a few useless comments from others...but I still cant believe that my family is actually soooo self destructive!

This sat, I'll be stuck in australia with my mum...for the past few weeks, Ive slowly begun to regret asking my mum along....

Haiz...I need a mother that doesnt just nag..but truly encourages and have faith in me...Someone who doesnt welcome me with "put your socks in the laundry basket" or "wah ur feet"...but also " welcome back" Someone who doesnt grumble abt having to do stuff when she's the one who started doing it without pple telling her.

Sad to say, many families dnt event mention to each other "I love you", "I miss you", " you can do it" "I have faith in you"

Times like these...I know our country is screwed...we are so driven by results and achivements that thats all we can see for our children...

No comments: