Monday, December 06, 2010

I am subtly amused... *flinch* *blink* ..okay

So I received a very queer mail today and upon reading it, I realized that someone in my naighbourhood read my blog hmmm not good but calculated risk.

K well after being slightly reprimanded for blogging about the person previously in a not soo pleasant way..I apologize. No seriously! I do!

To the person:

I did consider writing a long entry but I deleted it..this isnt with regards to an issue of trust; But more like , if I wanted to say more, I would have to write an essay. Alot of it will consist of justifications and might end up making things worse unneccesarily. No need for all that since I would say that there was never anything between us anyway except friendship (at a point of time)

Maybe it would have been good to let you come to the right conclusion on your own although one would wonder how long it would take and if my entry did give you that final conclusion, while it did hurt your feelings, it probably was needed. And hence, yes maybe God did intend to let you find it afterall even I cant find my blog, much less that entry myself. And since it is that hard, not many people bother finding it either so rest assured that any damage done was not alot. All of at most 6 of my readers dont know you personally. Nonetheless, lesson learnt for both of us.

No Im not scared shit-less..(from this letter or previous ocassions and smses) but nonetheless it would have made me reconsider friendship. Which brings to thought the extent of trust that I would have considered while blogging. ie: "issue of trust" level of friend or non-friend. Hence the level of transparency or bluntness in my previous entry.


And lastly..yes I believe in God, not the church itself. In fact while ur past experience with a church gives you commands on how to live...doesnt mean that the church is right and doesnt mean that God or Christianity is wrong. Too many churches out there carry His name wrongly. In fact, God doesnt just consist of the church or a church in specific. :) He's bigger and better than all that. Hope you'll really get to know Him and Jesus Christ some day. Hopefully sooner than later.

Since the internet is so accessible, feel free to read on.

God Bless

No comments: