Saturday, December 18, 2010

realization....

Got my black buff :D...
Was looking at getting a rice ooker for sydney coz its darn expensive there. :/
Then walked around the suntec fair yesterday, came across a mattress sale section...NOOO Im not gonna buy a mattress to Sydney! Was planning to get it for Mum.
Bought a DVD player for parents...

Nothing for sister yet but havnt been in the Christmas mood recently. Im not being Emo...just dont feel teh mood.

BTW just coz I aint got the christmassy mood doesnt mean Im less of a christian. Nope. In fact Christmas is often celebrated for the wrong reasons..or rather celebrated with only half the reason.

Anyway..been planning my time recently...looks like my days are numbered...got almost everyone I want to meet in those days but..for those Im meeting in dec..it just doesnt seem good that they have to meet me 1 month in advance and not see me in Jan...

Walked around the whole day today and because all this is running in my mind...I sorta felt that my day was not as worthwhile....why ah?

Just yesterday, had a ball of a time w 2 of my indian besties. We talked abt our happenings and about the upcoming events et..went to one fo their new homes, did a tour of the house, screamed in her walk in wardrobe (for fun) and sat down to wath her wedding vids. :D Yes everybody's life is falling into place. hahaha mine has only started and I dont even know what its gonna end up like. hahahah
Love them to death and so happy for them.

December huh....time flies...its past mid Dec...5 more weeks to go....

God Bless

No comments: