Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The Script, The Fray, One Republic, change of the music genre these days

Got myself hooked on some recent bands and somehow..its giving me the itch to sing again...Man!!!

Pity my bros are not in town...

Ive only got till feb to organize a something to sing at....

And all the acoustic versions for these songs are fabulous! I sooow ished I was there in person to listen to them...And even thinking about it makes my heart expand and Im forced to take a long deep breathe. As if doing so would help me take in more fo htat fabulousness in the music!

My regrets are that I didnt practice my guitar well enough to play a proper song....nor did I learn the keyboard...Yeah some people have all the talent :/ *shrugs*

They've got all the right moves and all the right places, yeah we're going down..

God Bless

No comments: