Thursday, December 09, 2010

Yeah You got me all figured out.

Hmm yes got a reply from neighbourhood "penpal" Nothing much to say except, "thanks! Im glad you finally got me figured out"

So anyway, nothing much today except me strumming too hard on Band hero and getting a blister on my thumb. And I said to myself, " Good going Ning.."
Amazingly Janice & I hit it off quite well and somehow I see abit of me in her. Hahahah the way we see things maybe? How we think...hmm not good for her. Hahaha Hate to say this but she makes me regret alot fo things that I didnt do in my life hahahaha

Finally told Wendy & YQ about my NIDA offer and YQ's reply went something like, "You got into NIDAaaaNA BEH!" hahahaha damn funny hahahaha His reply was classic hahaha

Sooo...let's hope that my company is okay with me changing my decision...

K gonna skype my brother in peace.

God Bless

No comments: