Monday, August 01, 2011

I'm feeling much pain now...

My grandpa has just passed away. My precious grandpa.
The whole time he was in hospital I was determined to stay hopeful of his recovery but allas...

It hurts knowing that I wasn't there and throughout the day, periodically, I teared. Then as if triggered by human touch, the floodgates open and streams flow...

He is supposed to wait for me to come back in December...

It may sound wrong but I feel like I'd just broken up with someone and every memory is triggering tears.

This man is an awesome man! Well natured, humorous, funny man. I respect him as a father...
This is the only reason why I'm glad that I went back last month.

I miss him...

In memory of Mr Wong Kim Siang...

1 comment:

RJ said...

ning! stay strong n take care..i pray for u and your family to go throuhg this period bravely and may He send comfort to u all..