Thursday, October 13, 2011

bad dream, sour face and compliments

So I had 2 bad dreams this week. No..call one a nightmare and another one a bad dream because it wasnt bad as in frightening nightmarish, but it was a good dream that would be bad for me.So my nightmare was of my mum, auntie and I running away from a huge crack in the ground that was growing. We were running away from the crack.The bad dream was me dreaming of my ex again. Which was a nice dream but it wasnt a healthy one. I dont wanna be dreaming of him anymore. Not that I have been for hte past years. In fact its suddenly come back. I suspect that its because some of my friends have recently had similar experiences and me trying to comfort them and show them that there are people who go through as much shit...made me think about these things again. Note that I don't have that strong a feeling as when my stories first happened. But the dream still came back. Sigh. Dont worry. I dont sink into the emotional abyss anymore. I just sigh and wish i had someone else in my life. Lol!In due time yah. in due time.
Anyway Ive been super busy with rehearsals. My production is getting busier and busier and Im getting more stressed and etc. I guess hte challenge is really to work with people whom I may not feel very comfortable with. To continue to bite my lip and work with them even though Id much rather not. Note that this isnt me complaining and kicking a fuss. I am still handling everything that I can. Its reality to work with people we don't like and I am not running away from it. In fact, every emotional or mental challenge I get makes me a stronger more emotionally stable person. It shows me who I can be if I force myself. It shows me who I should be and who I shouldnt.
In fact Im trying to not be affected by sour faces and to take compliments hahaha to claim my compliments. I know that Im someone who cant take compliments which is bad! I need them to make myself to better and work well.
God Bless

No comments: