Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saddest Birthday yet...

Its my birthday today. :) Its heartwarming to see that my students actually rememebr my birthday and msged me on facebook. :)

Anywaay this year's birthday is the saddest. spending the day at home I presume.

Really cant wait for the day that Im heading home. Im actually excited!

I miss everyone in Singapore. Miss them and miss hanging out with them and just chatting with them etc.

Miss finding things funny.

Last night, alot of peolpe were out dressed as ghouls and monsters and zombies. Halloween. As i sat the bus last night, I wondereed why I wasnt one to like partying and dressing up etc. And then I realized that people who liked dressing up, obviously found it fun since their childhood. And for me, I dnt think I ever got a chance to go for birthday parties. Maybe thats why.

What a revelation to have at 28 yrs old...Geez!

I know its sunday..but I dnt feel any energy to do anything today. :/
And I havnt been partying!

Oh well.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isa 41:10

;-)