Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Opening Night

Went well but not well enough. Always something I need to do better...Im not perfect.
My confidence level has been played to all sorts of levels. Part of the SM game.

I know it isnt always others making me feel bad or lousy. most of the cases its because of me. I need to speak up more. I need to be proactive.

I think my body and my esteem is tired.

To be absolutely honest, i feel like I could tear a little. I know Im stronger than that normally but this time I felt abit hurt. not anyone's fault. Just the hay that broke the camel's back.

I know that to redeem myself, I have to do it better and better. it cant be rocket science...

I just wanna go home and rest now. tomorrow will be better. Always need to remind myself that Im better than all that.

God Bless

No comments: