Sunday, October 09, 2011

Okay sooo I should be doing Prompt copy now but ....

Since my last entry, my time has gone to Prompt Copy and my production. Time is too short here.
Anyway...needed to take time out to disgest my dinner and get some peace of mind...rest from stress.My lifestyle hasnt been healthy these few weeks. Been snacking abit more. the type of food I eat etc...
I have been taking up dance class every saturday but still that isnt enough to stop my body from its aches and pains. Damn it!
So yap. Im not doing fantastic. :/ But Ive been trying my best.
Its production period. This also means that my time to rest is little.
So little time for rest and so little time for Jesus. Of course, I can hear a voice going, "make time!"..yap.
so true. I realize that without God, I feel like Im fighting to be better every day. Which tires me out easily. It may seem like the normal thing to do for most people. But I just don't see how that could be life.
I miss my church and I miss my home. I miss being around people I know who do care for me and whom I do care and enjoy being around.
As you can see...my thought process is abit messed up now. Dnt worry. Im not being hysterical or depressed or anything. Im just throwing in random things to unload myself :)
God Bless

No comments: