Friday, March 16, 2012

Back to the quiet self...back to the introverted insecure idiot that I might be..

So much has happened since melbourne...sooo much has affected my class as well...

Im not particularly happy about it but not very sad about it. Or maybe Im sad but I dont know why. Like the times that I just feel in a daze...I dont know what to feel, how to feel and why.

Throughout this entire thing..I feel like if I were to say anything...it would all be very personal and not objective. I feel that speaking at this point would open up a can or worms. Despite how I know it is a can or worms and am fully aware of the expiry date...And I know where I could go wrong. Speaking would be giving my heart the Freedom of Speech...while my brain takes a holiday....not good....

Dont want that to happen. I dont want to let what happened before..happen again...

I dont like regret my words...

God, gonna need you to guide me...

God Bless

No comments: