Saturday, March 03, 2012

Slowly gaining momentum

Nobody is perfect and Im am the least.

Slowly gaining momentum again. Slowly gaining motivation again. Some people determination made of steel and fibre optics and what have you in the world of advance technology. I...have none of that hahaha copper wires, 56K modem etc in the "prehistoric times"

But where all this is lacking..its good to bring my heart back to God and depend on him. Not meaning I sit back and relax...more like..not let my heart worry.. Just do what I have to do...and know that it isnt as painful as I thought it would be hahaha

As my Singlish self would say: " aiyah just do lor! Whats the worse that could happen? At most at the end of the day, you feel damn sian and curl up in bed and sleep lor! Hahahah"

Once this month is over, Im going to enjoy my weekend!

Till then, everything including my singing, my dancing, my songwriting (whatever level thats in) is all on hold...thats right! My life is on hold!

A sister asked me why I have such sad eyes... It took me by slight surprise hahha a coz I never could tell hahaha But what she also said, was that I keep alot to myself. Maybe I was brought up in a household where speaking my mind didnt seem important... And maybe my definitoin for something worth speaking up about is different...maybe my threshhold is different. Maybe thats why I seem alot more "heck care" because to me it isnt an issue worth getting worked up over...hmmm

Oh Well... Note to self: need to get a new diary....

God Bless

No comments: