Thursday, March 08, 2012

Melbourne

Some many thoughts in my head when Im in melbourne. Assignments, wisdom, youth, Kony...

Since being in Melbourne, Ive been sharing a room with 3 of my classmates who are crazy.... Sadly I couldn't bring myself to reciprocate the madness with enthusiasm. Thereby concluding that I am too old for all that game.

It was really refreshing to meet up with people I know in Melbourne... :) Eric, Jas, Siru, Poh Ling, Timothy etc...

Had a really good time chatting with them, knowing that they could relate to me. Albeit they might not agree, but they would have been able to relate my point of view.....

Anyway this tour has been good except that it was too short... It would be sad if I can't meet with Laura and Foong and the rest of the family tomorrow...

God Bless

No comments: