Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday..last day of a packed but eventful week

Been struggling with Mutlimedia and my own internal battles. Paranoia, lack of self esteem, etc....its driving me down again if I dont get my act together. And by getting my act together, I need God's help.

Sound track has been good. stressful and demanding but good. Im thankful that I have been able to set upt he system, patch them I guess? and setup all the mics etc...but when ti doesnt work, it gets me down.... and it did...
And I felt like everyone was doubting my capabilities...even me... But where I felt like I had done something well, it didnt work as well as I wanted and that was painful..

But Im glad I have classmates and friends whom are there for me..who talk to me and love me...

End this week with sound crew work at Bondi Pavilion for the Jewish Music Festival. It was a good starter...had fun with the crew. Thanks God!

Next week will be tough but Im gonna hang in there!

God Bless!

No comments: