Sunday, January 08, 2017

healing God..give me healing

Sucks to be stuck at home with a swollen ankle..and a broken heart..

Cant recall the number of times I teared...

Cal reminded me about my reply to getting into this situation int eh first place...I told her that Id rather feel the love than not feel it at all... Id rather get the chance to love him than not love at all.

Which I did...I had that chance to play with his hair, give him kisses, hug him as tightly as I could, put my head on his shoulders...it was intoxicating... its a pity that it lasted only for awhile...but it was good while it lasted... does this mean that Im not over him? No... But i found a bright side...

I still dnt know how I will face him when the band meets...but I guess i will just have to figure it out.
Will I hug him? I hope so...

God I need your guidance and healing please.. this situation is just too painful for me....

No comments: