Friday, January 06, 2017

Thank you Bear

Thank you for the morning messages
Thank you for the silly emoticons that u put up to make me smile
Thank you for the music
Thank you for the motivation and prep talk
Thank you for never giving up
Thank you for the hugs and smiles
Thank you for whatever time we had
Thank you for whatever time u managed to squeeze out for me
Thank you for the gifts
Thank you for the safety
Thank you for sticking around
Thank you for being so patient
Thank you for being so considerate
Thank you for loving someone as ridiculous as me
Thank you for making me feel bit more than what I see in myself
Thank you for being the friend
Thank you for the love...

Im sorry for not having all the same things for you.....
Im sorry for maybe not loving you but loving the love you give me.

I can't say all this to u....coz Im still too scared...

No comments: